DIY Flat-Packed Cabinets
Custom cut and prepped for your project
In a world where mass-produced flat-packed cabinets are increasingly looking the same, isn’t it refreshing to know there’s a cabinet designer in Rockingham who can draw, cut and flat-pack a cabinet that suits your taste and needs?
Yes, some people would suggest that you call into your local DIY store for a standardised design ‘acceptable’ for your DIY project. But why choose a mass-produced cabinet that looks ‘OK’ when your local custom cabinet designer can easily provide you with a better product of superior quality?
Dream Designs Ready For You To Assemble
A cabinet that matches closer to your dream design and fits nicely with the room structure and décor. Plus, precision engineered and fully drilled and edged ready for you to assemble.
Don’t be inclined to go with the crowd. Rockingham’s favourite flat-packed cabinet designers can cut something extra special for your DIY cabinet project. You’ll have more options than you could ever find at your local store!
Talk with one of our specialists
Get started today, your dream cabinets await!
Made-to-Measure Flat-Packed Cabinets
At Cutting Edge Cabinetry and Furniture, we only provide affordable, durable and hard-wearing products that are easy to assemble. They come individually labelled with numbers to simplify your DIY installation.
Whether it’s for your kitchen, bathroom, laundry or wardrobe, our process is super simple:
- You measure the space and let us know your requirements including colours, materials, handles, and the number of doors and shelves.
- Next, we provide a quote within 1-2 working days.
- Once you’ve approved the costs, we check the measurements to guarantee a smooth installation. This is an optional step at extra costs.
- We complete the drawing and then cut your cabinet on a CNC machine.
- Each piece of your cabinet is numbered for easy installation, and then flat packed ready for you to assemble.
How To Get Started
Speak with our DIY cabinetry specialist on (08) 9524 5975 today or request a FREE quote with no strings attached.
They can also recommend the electricians, plumbers and handymen to help you complete your DIY cabinetry installation.